Willow Brook’s memory care centers are designed for people who tend to wander and need a more secure environment. They accommodate the pacing and high energy levels often associated with dementia.
Our memory care centers were created to meet the unique needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders by providing a simple, uncomplicated daily life with room to safely wander without discouragement, indoors and out. Your loved one enjoys:
- Privacy - all the rooms are large, carpeted, and private, with their own private baths
- On-time medicine and 24-hour nursing care
- Dignity-preserving assistance with bathing and personal hygiene
- Comfort in a homey, carpeted, and clean-smelling environment
- Escape from boredom through a dynamic activities schedule, as well as local phone and cable TV, Wii, and other events
- Flexibility in meal choices, times and preferences
- Homey atmosphere with gentle care and personal attention from specially trained and loving staff members who feel like family
- Individualized care – activities are personalized to address each person’s unique interests
And you get the peace of mind of knowing that you will have no surprises when the bills come. Willow Brook’s all-inclusive pricing means no surprises at the end of the month. We don’t nickel and dime you.
Click here to get a sheet that helps you compare Willow Brook’s all-inclusive prices with those who charge for levels of care.
Click here to review a checklist to see if memory care is the right choice for someone you love.