In assisted living at Willow Brook, you have the peace of mind of knowing that your loved one is living as independently as she can but that she is being lovingly watched over. She is receiving personal care and attention to help with those little pieces of her life that have become worrisome to you:
- She is receiving nutritious, tasty and appealing meals
- 24-hour-a-day nurses make sure she is safe and that she receives the right medicine at the right time
- She has friends, events and activities to ease loneliness and isolation
- She is secure in a protective environment that envelopes her with the loving care you would give her
- And her (or his, of course) care is given at one, all-inclusive price, which means we won't nickel and dime you. You'll have no surprises at the end of the month
Click here to get a sheet that helps you compare Willow Brook’s all-inclusive prices with those who charge for levels of care.
Click here to review a checklist to see if assisted living is the right choice for someone you love