The first thing you notice when you turn off the highway is that you have just entered a very special place. You curve around trees and a stream, pass over bridges, and view lovely twin-single homes that have lots of space between them, just for breathing room. The neighbors will probably give you a friendly wave.
When you enter the Village Commons apartments, you feel you are stepping into a gracious and welcoming place, one that cares first and foremost about you.
Independent Living Floor Plans & Rates
- Willowwood - 1 Bedroom/1 Bath
- Bakerwood - 2 Bedroom/1.5 Bath
- Heatherwood 2 Bedroom/1 Bath
- Warnerwood - 2 Bedroom/2 Bath
Village Commons Apartments
Independent Living in twin-single homes and apartments:
Assisted Living, Memory Care & Skilled Nursing Rates
Assisted living and memory care at Willow Brook are charged at one, all-inclusive rate that provides:
· all private rooms
· meals and snacks
· linens, housekeeping and laundry services
· 24-hour nursing services, including medication administration
· telephone and cable
· assistance with dressing and bathing as needed
· personal hygiene supplies and services
· group transportation
· stock non-prescription medications such as aspirin or milk of magnesia
Assisted living is not covered by Medicare or Medicaid, so most payments for assisted living are made privately. Medicare may in some circumstances cover some costs of therapy. The Veterans' Administration and many long-term care insurance plans include extended care. Not included in the rate are physician services, therapy, medical supplies, medicine, clothing, barber/beautician services, dry cleaning or special transportation. We accept COAAA respite.
To schedule a visit to tour and discuss particulars, please call